Friday 13 March 2015

My 4 favourite thriller films of all time

I am going to list 4 of my all time favourite thriller movies and explain how I am going to incorporate parts of them films into my own.

1.) Pulp Fiction - I really enjoy the comical elements in Pulp Fiction, however I am not going to include any in mine as I am not going down that specific path.
2.) Inception - I really like the confusion caused by Inception, I believe it keeps the audience interested. I have implemented the mysterious object in her hand to replicate this.
3.) Se7en - Se7en has a lot of elements that I wished to include into my opening sequence however due to budget issues and lack of a professional actor this was impossible. However I based the tone of my thriller heavily upon this.
4.) The Usual Suspects - I knew from the beginning that it would be hard to include any features of this film into mine, the acting is incredible and the twist at the end really surprised me during my first viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment