Wednesday 21 January 2015

Actor Planning

Actor Planning

Initally I wanted my brother, Jonathan, to be the main actor but he refused as he was camera shy. Secondaly I approached my Dad to see if he would be interested. He was quite skeptical at first but relucatantley agreed eventually, however after a few shots I realised he was not suitable because he looked too old for the character I had in mind and he was not an amazing actor. 

After that I thought I would not be able to find an effective actor so I thought if I told my Dad exactly what shots I wanted and how I wanted them to be filmed then I could act and he could film. That went well but shortly after filming my teacher informed me that this technique would not work as I was meant to be behind the camera and I could in no way prove I had control over the shots (which is completely understandable). So I rescheduled to film mid-January 2015. That meant I had a couple weeks to sort out an appropiate actor and change the story to fit the new actor. 

Eventually my friend Ben agreed to be my protagonist, however on the day of filming he did not show up and he let me down so I sacked him. Fourtanatley my friend Connor agreed to shoot and he did show up.

So after all the mishaps and reshoots I finally have all my footage nessecary to edit. So let the editing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment