Saturday 20 December 2014

Copernicus Project 2nd Draft Edit

For my second draft edit I have changed the entire opening into black and white. However this was only a test to see whether or not it does justice to the film. But I am going to need to re-shoot some sections as they are not up to the standards I believe are great. Once all re-shooting is complete I will use class time to compete another draft edit but this time with different footage (but I am keeping the establishing shots). By shooting and re-shooting I have learned the importance of patience, I have been getting stressed out but now I have learned that nothing comes easy. I believe this is a good mentality to have whilst making even a short film because being impatient can completely ruin an otherwise great shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment