Friday 12 December 2014

Draft Edit

The day has come, I have finished my draft edit for my opening sequence. While not 100% complete as of yet, I believe the quality at the moment is good. However during next weeks lesson I will be sure to imporve my edit and by the end of January 2015 I should have my final edit completed and rendered.

I have learnt many things whilst filming and part editing my opening sequence. I have learnt the importance of white balance and how not adjusting it correctly can completely throw the quality of the shot off. Also the use of a tripod has become extremely important to me. Firstly I attempted to complete my filming without a tripod but quickly learnt that my shots were too shaky and it looked too amatuer. Therefore I borrowed a tripod from college and rescheduled my shooting date and filmed again. I am pleased with my second opening as it is of a much better quality and whilst the story in my new one doesnt exactly make sense it is atleast coherent. Whereas the story in my first attempt was a complete mess.

I have uploaded my first draft of my second attempt onto YouTube which I will link in this post. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks
Matt.





No comments:

Post a Comment